Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holiday Snack Mix

I got an e-mail from Mrs. Dash... well, probably not directly from someone named Mrs. Dash but that's not important now... with a recipe for an Extra Spicy Holiday Mix. I am a big fan of the Chex Mix, especially when it's home made but of course that is just chock full of salt. This recipe looks pretty good. If you're going to a Christmas party where you or other folks who may have sodium issues are attending make up a batch of this to take along. They'll love you for it.

This is one of my favorite recipe sites, there are lots of great ones to try. Or you can let us here at Feedin' Mama try them for you... "We'll experiment so you don't have to!" and let you know how they turn out. I'm doing some Christmas baking and cooking later this week so I'll test drive this one and get back to you.

No comments: